Happy Friday everyone! I have been absolutely loving the weather around here...cold and rainy. Had a dentist visit this morning and I was dreading checkout...thankfully today's charge for a cleaning/filling was $35...YAY! This afternoon, I am going to do some major food shopping. I was inspired after reading
Life After Money's blog and a few others. I decided to take inventory of what I have and plan/rearrange the menu for the next 7 days. I'm hoping not to go back to the grocery store till next Friday. I want to see something in the jars at the end of the week! We'll see. This afternoon, the kiddos and I will be grabbing some pizza and playing some games. Kiddo 2 brought home a coupon and we'll that helped convince me because I hate paying full price at that place. I told the Kiddos as long as they did well in school this week then that would be their reward. They have been really great about not giving me a hard time about not eating out as much and finding something to snack on at home :)
Comments