Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic

So it has been quite a while since my last post. Between caring for Dad and my homelife there is not much room for much else. Friday was my last day of caretaking for the foreseeable future since Kiddo1 and Kiddo2 are not at home and starting school online due to the Corona virus pandemic. Dad is doing as well as can be expected. My siblings will continue caring for him. Adjusting to life in these times has not been easy. Store shelves are empty, friends and family are losing their jobs and the healthcare system here is beginning to show signs of strain. Everyone is tired, scared and full of anxiety. It is hard to be optimistic but everyone is trying. It is just scary times when you cannot find toilet tissue, milk, eggs or bread. Store lines are long and at times tempers may flare. People are trying to stay sane but with each day it gets a bit more difficult. We are all coping as best as can be expected. Aside from that I will take this time to help Kiddo2 with navigating school work. I also will be listing more on Ebay to help with my Dad's expenses. It is not easy but I will continue to try to look forward and help in some way. I hope everyone reading this is doing well and that this world crisis passes soon. Stay healthy and safe everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020