When life throws you 10000 curveballs!

Dad has been in the ICU for 11 days now. I'm not sure what tomorrow brings. But I'm trying to take it  day by day. While I want my Dad  to get better and walk out of this hospital, I have to realize the opposite may be a possibility. He's in his late eighties and the thought of living life without him is extremely difficult. For the past 5 years, I've seen him almost daily and we had our routine of breakfast, driving and getting scratchers. We were each other's buddy. So now, I find myself lost. I want my Dad and buddy back but more than that I don't want him to suffer. I will continue to cheer him on as long as he continues fighting. In the end, he and the man upstairs determine what happens next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic