Selling Our Car to Pay Debt!

Earlier this year, Mr. Man and I paid off my car. We were so excited to own my car free and clear. Shortly afterwards, we purchased a car for Kiddo#1. It was an excellent buy, reliable and held its value pretty well. Fast forward to this past week, Mr. Man and I had been throwing the idea around that Kiddo #1 still was not 100% ready to drive on their own. My car literally was sitting in the driveway collecting cobwebs and was going to require some work soon. I pitched Mr. Man the idea of selling my car to pay off debt. He was hesitant at first but thankfully came around. Yesterday, we sold my car directly to the dealership. With what we made we paid one card completely and another about 99% off. It feels great to be rid of those payments. I see the light at the end of our debt tunnel. Its still quite long but there is a tiny little light shining on the other end!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic