Money Spent and Closing the Antique Booth

Money made today: $18
Money spent today: $31

Another day of more spending money than making money. Hoping sales pick up soon. Money spent today was breakfast with Dad and a trip to the pharmacy.

I went by the antique booth today and decided to give my move out notice.  Although I enjoy going, its just not profitable enough to continue spending my time there. I decided its time to move on to hopefully bigger and better things. I'm relieved actually.

I didn't list much today but I did declutter some. I have a small pile left in our bedroom that I have to go through which I'm excited about. I can't remember the last time my home felt like a house and not a thrift store. LOL!

I hope to list 5 items tomorrow and possibly sell some clothes for cash locally.

Have a great evening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic