Side Hustles, Decluttering and Grocery Delivery

Good Morning! I've been up since 630 am trying to find items to take to a cash for clothes place that opened up recently. Its a Mom and Pop place. A friend had mentioned it a few weeks ago and then again yesterday. She stopped by and received about 40 dollars for 11 items of clothing. That may not seem like a lot but for clothes that was going to give away that is not bad. I had a stack of clothing that was not really Ebay worthy yet I knew it still had some value. So, I took it on over and left 10 minutes later with $60. I decluttered and made $$. Today, I'm headed over with some items and we will see how it goes.

I will also continue to declutter as well as file and shred mountains of old paperwork. I so despise doing it but I need to clear this stuff that really holds me back at times. Clean house = more productive me!

Hopefully, by 2 this afternoon, I can get to taking pictures and listing at least 5 items on Ebay. I need to generate some much needed income. Today, my goal is at least $50 in sales.  I'm trying to supplement our food budget because our kiddos are out of school and eating everything in sight. I'm seriously trying to avoid going to get fast food since it never satisfies their hunger. As long as I have fruit, veggies and sandwich fixings, they are good.

I've recently discovered the joys of home delivery for my groceries! I had tried the order online and pickup at the grocery store / Walmart. That was fine but this is even better. The service is Instacart and after two deliveries I am HOOKED! I ordered online, scheduled same day delivery and voila! groceries are at my doorstep. The delivery lady is super nice and the best part is the service is for a year. I do try to tip well since I'm saving a ton by not impulse buying a ton of junk! You can click here to get $10 off your first order and save a ton of time too!

Homemade burgers are what's for dinner tonight. Instead of fries we are doing sliced cucumbers. For dessert we are going to have fruit.

Off to reclaim my home from the clutter monster! Hoping each one of you has a super day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic