Keeping busy!

I haven't had much time to post lately...school has started so I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  By 8pm, I am absolutely tired from driving the kids (and their friends) to/from school, errands, housework, homework and checking up on Dad. Add to that a nasty upper respiratory virus and well I've been a little defeated. Thankfully, I am getting better and with that, trying to get stuff done around here.  I haven't completely updated our debt totals but they are going down which is always a good thing! In between all the chaos, I've been trying hard to list, list, list on Ebay.  I emptied out our linen closet and moved 95% of my inventory out of my bedroom.  I needed to reclaim it along with my sanity.  My Mom was a big believer of the side hustle. She said everything you have in your home cost money to buy.  So in turn, every little thing you own has value. From an old magazine, jar of buttons or a pillowcase, someone out there will need those things.  So never throw away anything that has a use, instead sell it, give it away to someone who needs it or donate it.

Hoping everyone is doing well. I will continue listing while enjoying our rainy weather. Have a great weekend!

I leave you with a parting pic...some homemade banana bread :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic