Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone! Getting my day started and trying to clean off my desk as it is a total mess!


Trying to keep myself busy so I don't unnecessarily spend $$.

Went food shopping yesterday.  Found a couple good buys but we didn't exactly need a whole lot. I will be buying fruits and vegetables today as the store I went to had little variety. Here's what I bought for a total of $47.74.


I had budgeted $75 for the week, about $25 less than what I normally budget. I did it to see if I can make it work.  It will be a bit challenging considering the kiddos eat like lumberjacks.

I'll be going to visit Dad sometime today and see where else the day takes us. Have a great weekend :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic