Sick Kiddo, Matt & Kim and Mr. Man's Bday

Kiddo2 is sick at home today...I hate when the kiddos are sick, I wish I could make it all better. Hoping a day of sleep and meds will help. Kiddo2 is just happy to watch some TV and not do homework..lol.  I have been listening to Matt & Kim to keep me energized. I'm filing, decluttering and trying to list a bit on Ebay.


I'm hoping Kiddo2 is feeling better by tomorrow because its Mr. Man's bday. Usually we do something at home but I know he really would like dinner out somewhere.  I wanted to invite some of my family to join us and surprise him :) Keeping my fingers crossed and praying it all works out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic