Small victories...

So these past few weeks we've been running pretty lean at Casa de Q&A. The temptation to use credit
has been rearing its ugly head and so far we have resisted temptation. It is so hard not to take the easy way out.  Hoping things settle down a bit this month.  I'm trying to hit a sales goal this month in hopes of contributing to our home repair fund.  We need to come up with about 1500 in the next few weeks for a partial fence replacement.  I'm hoping to contribute a few hundred from Ebay.  I'm also going to dip my toes into Etsy with some vintage items.

Mr. Man and I are also rearranging our bedroom.  We are trying to get away from the idea of buying a new home and we figured might as well and make this one more into what we want.  I'm not 100% convinced yet but I'm willing to try.

My parting photo is of a local pond...I have been wanting to take the kids for like ever and finally we went.  This goose was chasing me away...lol...it waited till after I fed it!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic