I'm not very disciplined....

It's time I just face it, I'm not very disciplined. I'm a bit scatterbrained and most certainly easily distracted. I'm not going to set any blog goals as its very hard for me. About the only thing that I've been consistent about is updating my debt totals periodically. The spending tab is going away to the great beyond.

Aside from that, I'd like to say that I'm at a bit of a crossroads in my life.  I've been really thinking about what I want to do with my life and how I want to spend my time.  I thought I had everything kind of figured out but ever since Mom died, things have been chaotic.  I never have time for anything. My siblings have seemed to fade into the background more and more when  it comes to checking up/caring for Dad.  Thankfully, he's very independent but still needs a homecooked meal and company.  And I've gone through the spectrum of emotions. Where I've ended up is, how am I making the most of life both with Dad and with my own kiddos/husband. So, I think I'm going to take a short break from Ebay, concentrate on all things home and Dad. Sell whatever stock I have and go from there. Dad also mentioned closing up the fleamarket booth and frankly I'm not sure how I feel about that. I have come to really enjoy seeing all her customers and catching up with them. Also, I love selling and providing a fun shopping experience for a lot of people who are of modest means. Dad still makes a small profit but he's not looking to get rich.  I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. The only thing I am certain of is that I want to enjoy life more.

Our objective remains the same...to free ourselves from the debt monster but have fun doing it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic