Sunday Night Chit Chat

You wouldn't believe the week I've had. Let's just say it was stranger 
Than fiction!  One day ill work up the nerve to share. For now I'm going to enjoy my Sunday night. 
Live reading Carla's Sunday Chit Chat. Here's mine :)


  • Reading: all my favorite blogs 
  • Listening to: Video that Kiddo2 is watching - Curious George
  • Watching: nothing...in my room relaxing
  • Cooking/Baking: baking some chocolate chip cookies
  • Happy you accomplished this week: mailed off a Huge EBay package
  • Looking forward to next week: getting my first surgery over with!!
  • Thankful for today:  having dinner with my Sis and Dad. It's rare for us three to get together :)
  • *Bonus Question* What is your favourite part of Thanksgiving food-wise!! Apple Pie !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic