Funny how life works...

To make a long story short, went to see the Doc today and well I'm having surgery in the next couple of weeks.  Initially I was going to try to hold off till December but things took a turn in a different direction and well...unless I want a drainage tube stuck in my back I have to get surgery done soon. I'm praying all goes well!

Aside from that, haven't had a whole lot of time to list but may work on that the next few days. I'm not sure how much surgery costs will be so I need to make some money fast.

I hope to update my totals soon but things keep popping up. I'm hoping to make time this weekend.

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic