Day Surgery, listing and dinner fail

Had day surgery Thursday...procedure was not successful and so major surgery will be a little more difficult. I was so bummed but at this point I can't cry or complain. This is what it is and hopefully soon I'll feel close to normal again. 

In the meantime, I'm going to list away on Ebay. With the added medical expenses, our budget is tight! So every bit helps :)

Last night, I decided to make chicken and rice. I'm not a great cook and so I take the  "lets add this and this" approach. Well, I wanted to simmer the chicken a bit and decided to add a little chicken stock. Never bothered to check the best use by date. After pouring a bit, I gave it a sniff and it was not good! Dinner went into the trash and we ate pb and j sandwiches. Lol. 

Today, I plan on going to watch Mr. Man and the kids fish. Weather is going to be nice so I'm looking forward to it :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic