Happy Sunday!

Well, I'm doing a last minute list on Ebay before I leave to help Dad out at the fleamarket.  I'll be at his booth (thankfully indoors) from about 10 to 5.  I love rearranging and talking to the people who come in.  I'd rather be home with the kiddos and Mr. Man but I try my best to make the time fly.

Yesterday was spent listing on Ebay and I had a small sale so that was motivation enough for me to continue putting up stuff. I'd like to make at least $100-150 by Friday.  We will see how it goes. 

I will be bringing Dad by this evening to eat dinner at our house. With Christmas fast approaching, we need to save every which way we can.

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic