Getting Rid of all the Extra Stuff!

For the past few weeks I have been decluttering my bedroom. I'm amazed at the amount of stuff I have.  It's a bit ridiculous.  I've formed attachments to everything and letting it go is a process.  At times I feel I've made headway and at others I feel I'm right back where I started.  Now, don't go thinking I'm like a lost episode of Hoarders. I just want a room that somewhat flows with the rest of my home. 

On the money front, I've made my first payment on my installment plan.  Its Card H on my debt totals.  Three payments and its GONE! I also need to recalculate my medical bills.  I have a nice new stack of them that need to be sorted and added.  Oh what fun...I can't complain...I'm on the road to health :)

My current bank balance is $43.00.  A bit pathetic.  Will we make it on that till next payday? Probably not. Luckily, Mr. Man has some cash tucked away but I'd rather not spend it. 

I'm out of here for now but will check in later ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic