Debt Totals updated and more cleaning

I've been plugging away at the cleaning around here.  I'm suppose to take it easy for 3 more weeks so as you can imagine, cleaning is very slow going.  Aside from that, I have updated my debt totals. God willing, I'm working on bringing that number way down by year's end. I have been sorting through clutter and all kinds of stuff.  I took some to donate and I also have a big pile ready for Dad to take to the fleamarket.  I've also managed to get through the day without spending a whole lot of money.  Spent under $3 today at CVS.  It would have been way more but I did a CVS survey this morning for $10 in Extracare bucks and printed out another $3 ECB that they sent me yesterday.  I also had a coupon. So before, total was like $17 but I only paid $2.79 out of pocket.  Wish everyday was a low spend day. 

Off I go...

Comments

Lena said…
Cleaning and decluttering is always a slow process for me, especially in summer when there is so many other, more fun things to do, lol!

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic