DECEMBER 1st...woohoo

There's no particular reason for my woohoo just a yay its December 1st.  The holidays are almost upon us and well I'm just in a good mood. Eventhough, my house is a mess, I have a stack of bills and have only a couple of dollars in the bank.  I refuse to complain because in all reality there isn't much to complain about.  I am blessed and I'm grateful for that. 

We had a movie night at home.  Watched Brave and Arthur Christmas.  Great movies and the kiddos are now in the Christmas spirit more than ever.  Tomorrow, I'm pulling out the tree and we are decorating it.  I'm also hoping Mr. Man puts up the lights on the house. 

Aside from that, not much planned. I love the weekends, especially when we don't have a whole lot planned.  I cannot believe Christmas is a little over 3 weeks away!  So excited :)

Comments

Jolie said…
It certainly is coming fast. There are only 15 days of school left til they go on break. Pausing and taking those family moments are so important.

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic