A trip to the Doc :/

Taking Kiddo2 to the doctor in a bit.  I hate to see my kiddos feeling sick.  Thankfully my kiddo still has an appetite so that is always encouraging.  I just want my kiddo running around again and driving me crazy :)   

Aside from that, I put a pork roast in the crockpot.  So, no worrying about dinner.  Dinner for four for under $5, plus there will be leftovers.  The pork roast was regular $6.16 but every morning the meat gets marked down and it was reduced to $3.16.  I snapped it up as well as a few other cuts of meat.  I froze them and now I don't have to worry about meat till next week. 

Not much else happening today till after we see the doctor. 
 

**Update**

Back from the docs. Kiddo2 has strep throat.  Some antibiotics prescribed and no school tomorrow.  I don't want my kiddo sick but we are both jumping for joy (on the inside of course) that we get to sleep in. We are so bad....did I mention only 11 days till Thanksgiving break. 

Comments

Lena said…
Oh, I'm so sorry. I hope they feel better soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic