Preparing for Day Surgery :/

Yesterday I went to preregister at the hospital.  Today, I'm going back to do some labwork...oh joy.  I think I've caught a cold because I cannot stop sneezing, am congested and just feel out of it.  I feel the anxiety creeping on. Hoping to shake it off by working on some Homecoming mums, artificial mums decorated with ribbons, bells and trinkets worn the day of the school's football homecoming game. Making some for Kiddo1 and Kiddo1's friends.

This weekend will be spent cleaning up the house and hopefully a big day of cooking Sunday.  I want to make a few nights meals in advance since hubby will be running around taking/picking up kiddos from school and generally be on mom duty for a few days. 

On the money front, my mind has not been focused. I'm hoping I can take advantage of my downtime to think and hopefully gather my thoughts on how to improve on paying down our debt. We are making slow headway but we would like to move things along more quickly.  We will see how that goes. 

Well, I'm off to the hospital but I may come back to post a pic or two of my completed mums :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic