Bring on the weekend!

Woo to the hoo!  So happy the weekend is here. Well I'm happy to report (insert heavy sarcasm) we have acquired an additional car payment :/  Mr. Man's work car was finally sent to the big junkyard in the sky.  He has needed a work car for quite some time. I would like to say we saved for it but we didn't.  The car payments are very reasonable so I'm grateful for that. Mr. Man even offered to help me Ebay to help with the payments. I love him for offering but he works a lot as it is.  I may have him take the kiddos out for a few hours on the weekends to give me time to list.  I have been  keeping my Ebay momentum up.  I made $100 this first week of September. My goal is to average at the very least $125 per week.  I've been trying some new pricing strategies and listing anything and everything.

I've been reviewing our budget as well as gathering totals to update my debt.  I get such anxiety from it but its keeps me in check.  There is no hiding from debt when its staring back at you in black and white.

I'm trying to just keep busy.  That way I can have more no spend days. 

I'm off to read :)  Hoping ya'll have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic