A full weekend!

So thankful for a full weekend. Spending was not too terrible. Friday, I visited with my brothers who came into town. Saturday, one of my brothers and I , went to the Antiques Roadshow.  There were so many amazing items there!  Unfortunately, my items were not worth much :(. My brother could not decide what to take so he picked up a clock at a rummage sale that morning for $20 dollars. Lo and behold, it received an appraisal of $250 dollars. We had a good laugh about that. Apparently, an item someone brought received an appraisal of between $800,000 and $1,000,000!  We met so many nice folks and heard some great stories. It was a great experience. Yesterday, we took an early morning visit to the beach with all the visiting family.  The kids had a blast :)

This coming week, I'm going to work at home on organizing. Kiddo1's room is in desperate need of a makeover. Going to make a plan and possibly try to redo the existing furniture. Aside from that, my main focus is to bring in some extra money!

Have a wonderful week!

Comments

Out My window said…
Redoing a room. prepare for the worst, just thought I should let you know:)
QandADebt said…
LOL! We are veterans of the home renovation. We don't always succeed but we have redone all but one room in our home. I would love to pay someone but if you've seen my debt you know why we have to do it :D

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic