What happened to the week?!

So this week has been pretty busy!  I thought it would be rather quiet but that was not the case.  Kiddo1 developed a rash all over.  Luckily there were no other symptoms including itching.  Decided to take a trip to the doc on Tuesday, just to be safe.  All turned out fine.  I also had a couple of Ebay packages that never quite made it to the post office. I finally made it today.  Also, everything at home seems to be breaking down.  Our AC has not been working right, our garage door is broken and our internet went out. Luckily, the AC was a quick fix and the internet guy came this AM.  The garage door is going to be another week or two. 

As far as our budget, its very, very tight right now.  I will not complain but continue to move forward. Bills have been paid and we have been keeping close tabs on our spending.  I stocked up for the next couple of weeks so I'll be cooking up a storm this week. I also plan to list this weekend.  Mr. Man and the kiddos will be busy watching the Olympics so I will get to sneak off and list items here and there! 

Menu for 7/26 to 8/2

Thursday - Pork Shoulder Roast
Friday - Chicken and Rice
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - GF Spaghetii and Meat Sauce
Monday - Cheesy Chicken Broccoli
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Leftover Quiche
Thursday - Stirfry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic