School Reunion!

This weekend was my high school reunion.  It was a long time in planning but thankfully it all worked out in the end.  We worked on an extremely limited budget and we were able to provide three days of events.  Mr. Man and I hardly ever get to go out without the kiddos, so to have three days of social activities on a weekend was tiring.  We both agreed that one night would have been plenty! My home is a complete wreck. Between our trip and the reunion, our budget is a wreck as well.  This week I have some extreme organizing and budgeting to do.  I need to whip us back in to semi shape. I'm off to catch up on all my favorite blogs and hope to post our menu for next week tomorrow! Happy Sunday :)

Comments

Maria Sself said…
A-a-a, this is so exciting! i've never been to my school reunion, cause I'm a world away! That's I'd love to see the pictures from yours;-)))

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic