Good thing I love being at home...

Lately, I've been missing having girl time. I have a sister literally five minutes away but we never hang out since she always has something going on. I don't really have friends that I hang with in town. It's pretty hard to find people I have a lot in common with. I wish I was one of those people who can talk to anyone but I am not. I love hanging with Mr. Man and the kiddos, so any time spent away from them has to be worthwhile to me. Mr. Man says I should not be so selective but that is just who I am. My three close college friends live hours away so it's hard to see them. I guess budget wise it works out great since there are no dinners to be bought, drinks to be ordered or shopping days to be had. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise....lol!

On a totally different front, we are gearing up for our trip. I am so excited as are the kiddos. Money is at the forefront of our minds. I'm hoping we can make it through without going nuts with what we have. It would be nice to come back with some cash still in our pockets. I will be taking a break from Ebay for a couple of weeks to focus on preparing for the trip. I am actually hoping to find some inventory on our travels :)

This week I am going to try my absolute hardest to cook at home everyday. It just really wears me out doing three meals a day whether they are quick or not. As always, we will see. I was pleased to find a super great deal on makeup today. Months ago, I found a concealer I loved. Only problem was it ran 8 to 10 dollars. That was a lot to me. Went to the store today and thesame brand cosmetics were $7 off and it was priced at $7.99 so sale price was 99 cents! I bought four so I am good for a while. Is the little things. I'm planning for a frugal week....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic