Friday!

I so love Fridays!  Mr. Man says everyday is my Friday which is so not true.  He thinks that because I stay at home but he forgets how much there is to do in the course of a day.  So today's schedule looks like this:

  • Do Laundry all day (load/unload as I come and go)
  • Go to Kiddo2's school to pick up paperwork
  • Take Kiddos to the park - they need some sun :)
  • Mail Ebay packages
  • Figure out lunch!
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Sort through closets (thinking about putting up a yard sale tomorrow)
  • Wash dishes (I have a dishwasher but don't like using it)
  • Make dinner
Hoping and praying its a No Spend Day but with the kiddos nothing is ever guaranteed :D  I think I can get through the entire list today.  Maybe even add a walk by the bay later this evening. We will see!  What is your Friday looking like?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic