Almost to the finish line!

I wish I was talking about debt.  I am talking about the kiddos school year.  Only a few more days and we are dunzo! I am thrilled. I love having the kids home! I'm starting to search for an activity or two for them to do.  I know they will get bored by day 3 of their summer vacation. But before we get to the finish line all sorts of expenses have been popping up.  Last minute fundraisers for the school, yearbooks, performances which require certain clothes and I'm sure something else I've missed.  I calculated a total of $151 dollars extra this month. No bueno :(   I went ahead and started another sealed pot labeled end of school year 2013.  We will see how that goes.  Today will be spent organizing and listing. Hoping all of you have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic