Monday...this is going to be a good week!

Trying to pump myself up to get this week started right!  This weekend was fun filled :)  Saturday, we did an Autism Awareness walk in the early afternoon followed by a visit to an arts and crafts sale located by the Marina.  It was such a beautiful day to get out!  Sunday, we went to my brother's land in the country to meet my parents and 7 brothers and sisters and their families.  We flew kites, played silly games for prizes, had a water balloon/water gun fight, cracked confetti eggs, broke not one but two pinatas and then had egg hunts for the children, women and men. It was literally a day of play :) The kids had such a great time and all the adults managed to get along. 

Today, is slow going but I'm going to continue decluttering.  My room is the biggest challenge. I want it to be a place of serenity versus what it currently is...chaos.  Don't think I'll finish it today but if I can get it done by Friday I would be beyond pleased!

On the financial front, bills are getting paid which is a good thing! We have been tossing around the idea of a no spend month.  Has anyone done this and if so....how did you prepare?  We are thinking June since the kiddos will be out of school.  I'm a bit apprehensive but Mr. Man is all for it!  I guess we know who is the spendthrift...me!

My parting shot is my niece hitting the second pinata!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic