Keeping Tabs on Spending

Today was bill paying day.  I never enjoy it but I do feel better knowing things are being paid on time!
I also have been writing down my daily spending.  I figure I would log it in here as well.  Its funny how long it takes to make money but how quickly it goes...

Daily Spending for Tuesday - 4/10/12

Clothing -  $55 (Clothing for Kiddo1 and I)
Fast Food -  $10  (Bought breakfast and lunch while out today)
USPS - $6 (Ebay Shipping)
Dollar Store - $10 (went in for packing tape and found a few things for Mother's Day)
Target - $71 ($56 for grocery/healthcare basics and $14 for food/drinks at the Target cafe)

Total Spent - $149

Yikes...preferred to not buy any food out but I was out of the house all day. I'm aiming to not buy any more fast food this week.  We'll see.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic