Asking for a few prayers...

Normally, I don't get religious/spiritual but I figured the majority of people believe in a higher power, being  or sending positive vibes.  I ask that you please keep my nephew and his daughter in your thoughts/prayers. In the course of a couple of days, he was medically discharged from the military due to his health suffering due to Lupus and told his daughter( who suffers from RA) is being flown from Germany to NYC.  Her condition has worsened and she is requiring immediate medical attention.  She's a very sweet 7 year old and her parents are just overwhelmed.  So again, I ask for you to send them a prayer, thought or good vibe.  Thanks to you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic