Quick update

April is fast approaching!  My days are quickly racing by and all the while I've got stacks of papers to file, bills to pay and appointments to keep.  At times, its very overwhelming but I'm determined to take on one thing at a time. 

My desk is in total disarray so I will be working on that today. I also have a dentist appointment and I'm not happy about it.  First, its the dentist and it is just sensory overload for me.  Second, the out of pocket expense today is $298.  Its so much money to me but I need to take care of myself.  I always make sure everyone keeps their appointments and always put off mine because of the expense.

On a brighter note, I've printed out a payment schedule to pay off CCE.  If all goes well, we should have it paid off by October.  Seeing my debt total drop little by little is so encouraging.  Although at times it is hard, I know we are on the right path to financial freedom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic