Is it Monday yet because Mr. Man is driving me crazy!


I am counting the hours till Monday because Mr. Man is driving me absolutely batty.  He is being such a Debbie Downer.  Saturday morning I woke up with a renewed attitude...despite Kiddo2 being sick, I am determined to have a fun and relaxing Spring Break. Mr. Man on the other hand is going on about missing work for a few days (hence missing out on some commissions) as well as having limited funding for Spring Break.  I told him to take just a day off if that would help his workload as well as our budget.  Even then he has still been mopey and as I type this he is taking a nap.  I told him he needs to seriously get over it because two mopey parents on Spring Break is no fun! The kids are getting dressed and I am too and we will leave him to his own devices for a while and hopefully when we return he will be in a better mood or ELSE! lol! Being an awesome Mother, Wife and all around Great Person is Hard Work.  ;)

**Update - Mr. Man did get over it for the most part and we enjoyed a very nice evening with the kids.
                   This Spring Break vacay is looking better already! **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic