Finally a moment to breathe!

Well, this past weekend was the wedding and it went well.  We stayed at my brother's place to save money and it helped tremendously.  Yesterday was a very busy day! It was also profitable.  I did the focus group in the morning and earned my $85 grocery store gift card.  That was enough to cover food, cake and some decorations for Kiddo1's brithday :) My afternoon was spent cooking and cleaning before my family arrived.  Made manicotti as per Kiddo1's request and a great time was had by all :)

We have managed to work with what we have to spend and I hope we keep the momentum going.  I'm finding my money habits changing more and more.  This week has been so hectic that I really haven't had a chance to list on Ebay and I know we will need the extra income in a few days. So, Friday I am concentrating on that. My house is a wreck and I need to get it in order as well. I figure the busier I stay at home and the Kiddo's schools the less time I have to spend money.  This weekend I'm cutting the cable/telephone cord.  Kiddo1 said "We hardly watch TV anymore" and Kiddo2 watches everything online so its really Mr. Man and I who have the attachment and I don't even watch during the day. I don't know if internet will stay as is or if we are moving it to another company.  Depends if they make us an offer we can't refuse but I'm not holding my breath on that one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic