Weekend and Menu Plan Monday



Happy Monday!  Eating a donut...yum :) Watched the Superbowl last night and Mr. Man was happy the NY Giants won :)  We had a low spend weekend.  We did some light food shopping and ate at home all weekend!  Today, I need to buy Kiddo 2 some jeans for a school program tomorrow.  I had found a pair for 9 bucks but they did not fit.  So I'm returning them today and hoping to find something at a reasonable price.

I photographed and listed a few items yesterday and already have a bid on an item! Hope to list at least 10 items today.  I also will be working on our taxes...boooooo!  Have been getting the redecorating bug so I may move some things around. 

Menu Plan Monday
Monday:  Pork Steaks with Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday:  Chicken Stirfry

Wednesday:  Jambalaya

Thursday: GF Spaghetti

Friday: Chili

Saturday: Eat out

Sunday:  Leftovers

Comments

Jolie said…
You've been tagged! check out my page for details.

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic