Pain, problems and patience

So this week has been interesting.  Decided to stop by my dentist's office to make an appointment (since I was in the neighborhood). Unfortunately I left with an extraction. It was painful but tolerable. They had time to see me and I was in need of a visit. Also, Kiddo 2 has been having a rough week at school and homework has been especially challenging. Within that I've had my parents to check up on, Mr. Man asking about our taxes and tons of organizing to do :(  I would love to hide under the covers right about now but I can't so I have to settle with venting here!

Filled the jars today and already spent a good amount.  Mr. Man likes that we made it through the week without dipping into our small reserve. Glad our first week made a good impression :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic