Shaking the Money Tree tagged me and it's time to answer some questions and pass on the fun. Yay...thanks so much :)So here are the rules:
#1 - Post these rules.
#2 - Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
#3 - Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
#4 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
#5 - Let them know that you tagged them.
STMT's questions are:
1) What is one small difference you do to make money changes in your world?
Hope I'm answering this right...I make fewer trips to the store which in turn saves me money and
hopefully will help pay down my debt quicker.
2) What piece of advice would you tell 22 year old you?
My advice would be to remember to have patience!
3) What free entertainment makes you smile?
Walking along the seawall...it helps me realize what a great little city I live in :)
4) If you had the choice of $1000 a week for 10 weeks or $10 000 all at once, which would you take, and why?
Definitely would do the $1000 per week for 10 weeks. It would ensure I spend it wisely!
5) What is one thing you purchased in the past that you wish you hadn't?
An Air Swimmer!
6) What one piece of advice would you give someone heading into their first adult job/career?
Put money in a 401K and create/add to your emergency fund with each paycheck.
7) What book would you take with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
Bridget Jones' Diary
8) If you could go back to the past and have coffee/tea with 1 person, who would it be?
Either one of my grandmothers...never met them.
9) What is your favourite season and why? WINTER!
10) Cat lover or dog lover? Cat lover for sure
11) If your life were a movie, who should play you?
Ideally Sandra Bullock...who doesn't love her..or Melissa McCarthy...she's hilarious :)
Okay here are my 11 questions!
1) What one money lessson do you think all parents should teach their children?
2) What is your one indulgence?
3) Is your spouse a saver or spender?
4) Who is your favorite movie actor?
5) Are you a left or right brain thinker?
6) If applicable, what college did you attend?
7) Next book you'd like to read?
8) Coupon clipper or not?
9) Favorite genre of music?
10) Best money saving vacation?
11) Favorite current TV show?
I tagged four (sorry was pressed for time) :
A Want Not A Need
The Single Saver
Head Over Heels In Debt