Its been a while!

Although it hasn't been that long since my last post, it does feel like FOREVER to me.  I have been busy preparing us for my nieces upcoming wedding.  The family and I are excited to go.  I have also been crunching numbers.  I payed off a nice chunk of my medical debt.  We officially have an existing emergency fund.  My goal for 2012 was to have $3000 and we are currently at $1500.  Yay!  There was so much I would have liked to buy with that money but nothing is better than having a little piece of mind.  Hopefully we will continue to build on that and exceed our goal by years end.  I will be updating our debt totals today if not tomorrow.  Have lots of blog reading to do :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic