Copays, Fitness and Sleep

So after yet another doctor visit this week...I received my lab results.  I may have day surgery and also need an MRI.  I'm not excited about either but I need to face not only the financials of it all but the "realness" of it.  I'm a big wimp when it comes to taking care of myself but if I intend on living long enough to pay my debt then I need to take care of myself.  So I'm going to have to work in a few copays into my budget.  Also while at the doc's I was told to bring down my cholesterol.  No surprise and I'm the only one to blame.  I make sure to feed my family right but then I eat like crap. So, I will need to begin some kind of workout regimen. Along those lines I need to get more sleep...I've been a fog and I think its because I'm "burned" out. Time to reclaim my health and start living better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic