Catching Up!

Well, yesterday was a bit hectic and I wasn't able to do my Monday Menu.  So here it goes:

Tuesday - GF Pasta with Meat Sauce (may change this if I find a different recipe)

Wednesday - Soup and sandwiches

Thursday - Baked Fish, Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli

Friday - Pot Roast

Saturday - No cooking - Going to a Bday party with the Parents

Sunday - Chicken Tacos

Breakfast will be free this morning as kiddo 2's school is hosting a breakfast with Mom event. Yay! I begin the Money Jar System tomorrow! I am going to finalize my budget today.  I will also be doing some more organizing as well as listing on Ebay.  Hope everyone has a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic