MENU PLAN MONDAY

I was motivated this afternoon to plan this week's menu after reading today's post at Cents to Save. I will be pulling out the ol' coupon binder and hope to keep my grocery bill under $100.  Wish me luck!


Monday - Chicken broccoli stuffing skillet 


Tuesday - Pork Stirfry


Wednesday - Meatloaf , salad and gluten free corn bread muffins


Thursday - Crab cakes and salad


Friday - Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and corn


Saturday - Gluten free spaghetti


Sunday - Pork chops and salad


**Update - Grocery bill was $134. Kids came along and of course extras made their way into the cart.  Also Christmas clearance lured me in.  Picked up a couple gifts I needed for 5 bucks a piece and a couple of things that can be gifted on Valentine's Day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic