I love Christmas...dislike Christmas shopping

So only 8 days left to Christmas shop and I am sooooo NOT happy about it.  I have an insanely huge family and we buy a gift for everyone.  Now I know everyone will say "Tell them you can't do it or make your own gifts" but frankly I can't do either.  Its the one time of year we can say we all are sacrificing for each other plus I'm terrible at making things...really terrible. Of course, finances as always are tight, I have been scouring sales and I have done pretty well.


I had been reading on a few blogs about the sealed pot challenge which entails sealing a container and saving money until next December.  Did it and hope I don't break down and tear the containers open before March!  As you can see my containers are rather crude and small but I figure I'll keep my goals small and see how long it takes to fill them. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic