New week...new sickness

So Kiddo 2 and I just got over a nasty respiratory virus.  Now Kiddo 2 has a stomach bug.  Thankfully Kiddo2 is still happy go lucky just with some barfin' and poopin' in between (sorry if anyone is grossed out). Since, kiddo has no fever we will give it a day or so to see if it runs its course. I just want to hide under the covers and not wash, spray or clean up anything for like a month..lol.  A mother's job is never done.

The upside to being home so much is I have been trying to whittle down my piles and piles of papers.  I'm down to a small stack and hopefully today I will tackle it while Kiddo 2 sleeps (fingers crossed).

Budgetwise, I see a bit of relief.  We are actively trying to save and pay as much as possible. Trying to find low cost entertainment, keep busy at home and cook at home. This week's cooking went well.

Monday was Beef Stew (super yummy recipe I found that I will post next week)
Tuesday was Potato and Egg Scramble (breakfast for dinner)
Wednesday we bought take out
Thursday was Baked Chicken
Friday was every man for himself

Hoping for a better Saturday!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic