Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday...time to get it into overdrive!

Happy Monday!  Up and ready to run errands.  Waiting on Kiddo2 to get dressed. I currently hear singing in the shower so it could be a while ;)  

This week I'm kicking it into overdrive!  Payday has come and gone and thankfully the bulk of the bills are PAID.  We have a few stragglers that I will need to find a way to pay. Ebay has been going well this month.  I added a nifty new page tab up top to track all the extra income coming in. I will be listing anything and everything this week! 

There is only a few weeks left till we go visit my inlaws and we still need quite a few things.  Luckily, I had kiddos look in their closets and take inventory of what they could use for the trip.  Kiddo1 had given me a laundry list of items beforehand.  We managed to cut the list in half.  Kiddo2 was easy since we found 2 brand new shirts in the closet.  I had bought one on clearance for $1.75 and the other was free (used a gc my parents had given us since they hardly shop at that particular store).  Coupled with two shirts we had purchased ($10 for both).  I'm thinking of going to the thrift store to see if we can find a few pairs of shorts for both. Clothes for Mr. Man and I will be a bit more challenging but I'm gathering as many coupons as possible to help.

We did some food shopping this week.  We bought and separated all the meat we needed for the next couple of weeks.  I'm trying to keep our dinners interesting. I'm going to try a leftover quiche today and see how that works.  I was inspired by Life After Money and Frugal Queen.  I love their food pics and recipes.  At the risk of sounding corny, their views on life and money have really changed my family's life. 

Got to skedaddle! Hope everyone has a great week :)

No comments: