HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Happy New Year!  I have been out of the loop lately but 2015 is here and I'm ready for it.  Or I at least hope I am..lol.  The holiday season was great we enjoyed lots of family and no drama.  I guess we are all growing up :) So on to the NEW YEAR, Mr. Man is a lot under the weather but trying to get better. I am thinking of all the things I want to accomplish this year.  Every year I make resolutions that I cannot at all keep. I'm trying to be reasonable and realistic.

My first resolution is to lose 20 pounds. I've been slowly working on a weight goal and know these 20 pounds are doable. It will be challenging because I have a huge sweet tooth but I'm committed to doing it and know I CAN do it.

My second resolution is to eliminate 4 of my credit card debts by the end of 2015. Reducing our debt total is a huge priority this year.

My third resolution is to pay cash for our trip to Las Vegas for a family wedding. This is a big trip for us which will equal a big expense.

My last resolution is relax more and just enjoy family time.  I tend to always have housework/organizing to do so I want to be able to put "work" on the backburner when the weekend comes around.

I'm hoping this new year brings each one of you HAPPINESS, HEALTH and PROSPERITY!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic