Identifying your Spending triggers...

I am in a foul mood as I write and hopefully by the end of this post by mood will be better. So I'm apologizing now if I ramble a bit.  I had some words with Mr. Man regarding his health...at times it seems like a pointless conversation but I owe it to our children to at least speak my peace.  When it comes to his health,  he does not take very much responsibility.  It makes me a bit angry considering all the health issues I've had over the last couple of years.  Once our discussion ended, I found myself wanting to head to the store.  Then I realized, I would be shopping to lift my mood instead of working through it.  Ugh...why must being an adult be so Not Fun at times.  Well, I promptly listed on Ebay and decided to write. Talk about self help...lol! I like to think of myself as a big saver but how I spend is I find things on sale and justify spending because of the savings.  Wow...that was a bit wordy. Anywho, my mood is brightening and I'm off to talk to Mr. Man again.  I worry so much about him but in the end he has to want to do what is best for him. MEN...(shaking my head)...are so stubborn!


Comments

~Carla~ said…
I'm sorry to hear this... my husband is the way and sometimes I have to threaten him to get him to go to the drs! :( I hope it all works out!
QandADebt said…
Thanks Carla, I really do hope so!

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic