Adjusting to changes...

I just got off the phone with Dad and he's decided he wants to close up the fleamarket booth.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  Although I'm a bit excited at the thought of reclaiming my Sunday, I can't help feel a bit sad. Sad because Mom really loved going to sell at the fleamarket.  She liked talking to people and fixing up her booth. Dad wants to move out and put all the inventory into a storage shed behind his house. He already cleared it out and wants to start bringing stuff bit by bit to the house.  I feel like I'm abandoning what Mom worked hard to have. He would always talk about closing it up and she always said no.  So, I'm very conflicted about closing it and leaving what she loved. It makes me really sad but I'm not sure I want to be tied down to the fleamarket every weekend. I am going to have to talk to Mr. Man and see what he thinks. Can you tell I am not good with change?! 

Aside from that, I've been listing like crazy on Ebay.  I need to make a nice chunk of change and fast! 

I also have been looking at our budget for the next few months.  I don't like getting ahead of myself but I figured I needed a solid goal to work towards. I want to see our debt total plummet and soon! 

Once I finish writing I'm going to start dinner up.  I'm thinking something easy like pesto pasta with chicken. Trying to keep from eating out as much as possible. 

Hope everyone has had a Fabulous week so far :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Dad update and America 2021

The Ups and Downs of 2020

Life changes due to the Corona Virus pandemic